Motor Home Insurance in Texas
Traveling in a motor home lets you enjoy both comfort and freedom on the road. For safer road trips, take time to purchase motor home insurance from Collum Insurance Group LLC before you travel. With insurance protection, you can enjoy your Texas road trip to the full without worrying about breakdowns or accidents.
Types of Motor Home Coverage in Richardson, TX
At Collum Insurance Group LLC, we offer the following motor home insurance coverage:
- Liability – covers the medical bills or property damage costs of other drivers, passengers, or pedestrians in motor home accidents you cause. Liability insurance is required in Texas by law. We recommend you obtain ample liability coverage to protect you against serious accidents on the road.
- Collision – covers the cost of repairing your motor home if it’s damaged in a collision
- Comprehensive – protects you against theft and covers damage caused by non-collision incidents like vandalism, falling objects or harsh weather
- Uninsured Motorist – covers repairs to your motor home caused by a hit and run or uninsured drivers
- Campsite & Vacation Liability – covers accidental injuries of visitors in or around your motor home when parked at a campsite during vacation
- Towing & Roadside Assist – covers the cost of towing your motor home to a garage and minor repairs if your vehicle breaks down during your travels
- Rental Reimbursement – covers the cost of renting a vehicle or another motor home while your vehicle is being repaired
- Total Loss Replacement – covers the cost of replacing your motor home without taking off for depreciation if your vehicle is totally destroyed in an accident
Tips for Choosing Motor Home Insurance in Richardson, TX
Motor home insurance isn’t “one size fits all.” When choosing coverage, you should take the type, value, and use of your motor home as well as your lifestyle and budget into account. If you need help selecting the right motor home insurance for you, contact an agent from Collum Insurance Group LLC today.